Our client is a public school in the Northern Territory. With many opportunities for professional growth and a new cultural experience in a rural/remote part of the Northern Territory, this school will suit someone looking for the next step or a new adventure. As part of the rural experience, you will enjoy relocation and accommodation compensation packages along with other benefits.
About the Role:
- Primary Teacher Required – All year levels
- 12 month contracts with view to permanency
- Passionate about Indigenous education
- Free accommodation + Relocation
- Open to experienced and graduate teachers
- Must have strong planning and behavioural learning skills
- Great opportunity to live and work in rural Australia
Benefits of Registering with Smart Teachers:
- Completely free service
- Gain access to exclusively listed positions
- Full disclosure on the role before your application goes to a school
- Smart is powered by Tes, the world’s largest education community that provides curriculum resources, career support and more!
- Possess current references
- Have the right to work in Australia
- Hold a teaching qualification recognised in Australia
- Be registered, or have the ability to be registered with NTTRB and obtain an Orchre Card
Fast track your application:
- If you are in Australia, email your CV to Kayla, quoting job reference #WEB1804-527533KW - firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you are currently overseas, email your CV to Monet quoting job reference #WEB1804-527533KW – email@example.com
- To join our global education community, Click Apply now and you will also receive free access to the world’s largest education jobs database, curriculum resources, career support and much more!
If you’re not keen on this great job but know someone who is, just have them contact us and mention your name; this will ensure if they secure the job you will receive a $250.00 gift card as per our referral scheme (T&Cs apply).