Smart Teachers is recruiting for outstanding Primary Teachers or NQTs in the London Borough of Camden. We have a constant flow of work across all primary key stages for regular day-to-day supply, short term and long-term bookings, with the potential to be offered a permanent contract. Supply work is perfect if you are looking for flexibility and is a fantastic opportunity for Primary Teachers and NQTs to gain valuable experience within different schools locally.
About the Role
• Primary Teacher / NQT
• Full or part-time options available
• Regular day-to-day supply, short term and long term bookings, with the potential to be offered a permanent contract
• Work in your local area
• Daily rate between £130 - £140
Working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
• Great rates of pay
• Guaranteed pay scheme
• Free CPD workshops
• Regular social events
• £250 referral scheme
• Consultant exclusivity and bespoke service
In order to be considered for this role, the Primary Teacher / NQT will need to meet the following criteria:
• Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree with QTS
• Proven experience teaching the UK, or an equivalent, curriculum
• NQTs and/or OS-trained teachers are welcome to apply
• Have strong communication, literacy and numeracy skills
• Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
• Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to email@example.com quoting job reference number NXB240919
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.