As one of London’s leading teaching agencies, Smart Teachers is the preferred organisation if you are a Primary Teacher / NQT / PPA Teacher seeking supply-teaching jobs in Hammersmith and Fulham. We offer a range of opportunities across all primary key stages for short term and long term contracts, as well as regular day-to-day bookings if you are looking for flexibility or to gain valuable experience within different schools. If you are an experienced Primary Teacher / NQT / PPA Teacher and want to find yourself in one of a range of educational institutions in Hammersmith and Fulham, including Nurseries, Primary Schools and Special Needs Schools, then why not make the smart decision and join Smart Teachers.
About the Role
• Primary Teacher / NQT / PPA Teacher
• Flexible work options – accept only the jobs you like, that suit your skills and experience
• Day to day supply, short term, long term, and permanent positions available
• Full time or part time options available
• Work in your local area - no need to travel to the other side of London
• Only get requests for jobs when you want to work
• Competitive rates of pay, paid via PAYE – no hidden costs
• Daily rate from £130 (depending on experience)
• The service is completely free
In order to be considered for this role, the Primary Teacher / NQT / PPA Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
• Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree from overseas
• Proven experience teaching the U, or an equivalent, curriculum
• Have excellent communication skills as well as strong literacy and numeracy skills
• NQTs and OS-trained teachers welcome to apply
• Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
• Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
• Free CPD workshops
• Regular social events
• Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to email@example.com quoting job reference number CXS0907HF.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.