The Phorms concept is based on bilingual education (German - English) and differentiated instruction in an all-day environment. In our schools, we are dedicated to a high level of instruction and provide a space where children can learn to be global citizens. We pride ourselves in having strong relationships between our teachers, students and parents.
Phorms Education is a school network with a number of private schools throughout Germany covering all age groups from nursery through secondary.
For our primary schools in Berlin Mitte and Berlin Zehlendorf starting on 01. August 2018 we are looking for qualified
Primary Teachers of Music
Your profile & your tasks
- you are a qualified Music teacher who holds a Bachelor´s degree in Music and a Bed in Music or PGCE/ PGDE in Music education
- you have a passion for teaching music and the ability to provide an inspiring education
- you are motivated to insure a high level of performance and strive to achieve continued growth for all students
- you are dedicated to enabling all students to achieve their potential
- you are a passionate musician who has the talent to fascinate children in the diversity of music
- you are motivated to develop student’s singing and playing music, composition, and music theory skills through both percussion instruments and keyboard
- you have an interest in learning German and being a part of the German culture and community
- professional freedom to teach with innovative educational concepts
- an open and friendly work atmosphere in an international team
- small classes with an assistant teacher in each class
- state of the art educational resources including the latest technology in all classrooms
- continuing professional development opportunities
- an attractive benefit package encompassing health care and retirement
- all paperwork completed and prepared for residency, work permits and teaching approval
- excellent locations Berlin Zehlendorf and Berlin Mitte
We seek an enthusiastic, open-minded teacher who enjoys working with children to join a high performing, dedicated faculty in an international setting. Please apply online at our website https://goo.gl/PBGrz8.
For further information please visit www.phorms.de/en.