The Phorms concept is based on bilingual education (German - English) and differentiated instruction in an all-day environment. In our schools, we are dedicated to a high level of instruction and provide a space where children can learn to be global citizens. We pride ourselves in having strong relationships between our teachers, students and parents.
Phorms Education is a school network with a number of private schools throughout Germany covering all age groups from nursery to secondary.
For our primary school in Berlin Zehlendorf for the school year 2018/19 we are looking for qualified
Primary Teachers of Music
Your profile & your tasks
- you are a qualified teacher who holds a qualification in Music education
- you have a passion for teaching music and the ability to provide an inspiring education
- you are motivated to insure a high level of performance and strive to achieve continued growth for all students
- you are dedicated to enabling all students to achieve their potential
- you are a passionate musician who has the talent to fascinate children in the diversity of music
- you are enthusiastic about establishing and running a high performing school choir
- you enjoy planning and organising school musical events
- you have an interest in learning German; ideally you already possess a basic knowledge of German
- an innovative educational concept
- an open and friendly work atmosphere in an international team
- small classes
- state of the art educational resources including the latest technology in all classrooms
- continuing professional development
- an attractive benefit package
- an excellent location of the school campus in Berlin city
We seek an enthusiastic, open-minded teacher who enjoys working with children to join a high performing, dedicated faculty in an international setting. Please apply online at our website https://goo.gl/PBGrz8.
For further information please visit www.phorms.de/en.