Smart Teachers is recruiting for an enthusiastic Primary Teacher / PPA Teacher to work at an ‘Outstanding’ oversubscribed three form entry Primary School in Southwark. This Primary Teacher / PPA Teacher position is available from September 2019 on a full time, fixed term contract until December 2019. The school has a fantastic reputation in the area and is looking for a dedicated Primary Teacher / PPA Teacher to work closely and collaboratively with staff and students to continue the outstanding education the school provides. The successful Primary Teacher / PPA Teacher will join a school with supportive SLT who help promote outstanding Teaching at the school, following a creative topic based curriculum, with well-resourced classrooms.
About the Role
• Primary Teacher / PPA Teacher
• September 2019
• Full time
• Fixed term contract until December 2019
• Daily rate from £140 (depending on experience)
About the School
• ‘Outstanding’ Ofsted rating
• Oversubscribed Three form entry school
• Strong, supportive and collaborative Pupil leadership team
• Follows a creative topic based curriculum
• Well-resourced, bright and spacious classrooms
• Teaching assistants in each year group to help with SEN and EAL students
• Easily accessible, based in a central location.
In order to be considered for this role, Primary Teacher / PPA Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
• Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree with QTS
• Proven experience teaching the UK, or an equivalent, curriculum
• NQTs and OS-trained teachers welcome to apply
• Have strong communication, literacy and numeracy skills
• Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
• Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
Interested in Applying?
Please email your CV to email@example.com quoting job reference number NXB43412.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.