An exciting opportunity to join a rapidly improving and happy international school at the heart of a thriving community.
Al Jazeera Academy Primary School (Part of the Ta’allum Schools group) promotes the highest standards for all of our children, widening their horizons and raising their aspirations, embracing new technologies and initiatives to fully prepare the children for their future in an ever-changing world.
We are looking for:
- successful Primary teachers who are able to raise and sustain high standards
- classroom leaders who have excellent interpersonal skills with pupils, staff and parents
- teachers who have an excellent knowledge of Mathematics and English
- teachers who are able to enthuse and inspire children
- professionals who can contribute to a dynamic and hard-working team adapting their practice to an international setting in the Middle East
- has a new and refreshed Leadership team which is visionary, strategic and supportive
- is committed to supporting professional development and school improvement
- has a varied and diverse international staff
- has children who thrive in a creative and challenging atmosphere
- has parents and carers who are supportive and ambitious for their children
- A competitive salary.
- Housing allowance
- Medical insurance.
Applications are welcome from both experienced, good to outstanding teachers and those who are newly qualified.
To apply for this post please send a copy of your current CV to email@example.com and for more information visit www.taalumgroup.com.