This is an exciting opportunity for a dynamic and highly motivated Primary Teacher to join an excellent school team on a full time basis. The successful candidate will play a vital role in raising achievement and attainment; and will benefit from working with highly motivated pupils within a small class environment. Excellent communication skills are essential alongside effective classroom management strategies.
- Be an enthusiastic and well qualified teacher with a track record of raising student engagement and achievement
- Be able to support students in reaching their full potential, including employing a range of pedagogical approaches
- Be interested in Self-Directed Learning and be open to different learning approaches
- Respect the school’s ethos, aims and values
- Enjoy being part of a supportive and progressive team
- Be willing to engage in continued professional development
- An excellent working environment with good resources
- A professional team culture
- Students that are keen to excel
- A unique parental and community degree of support
- Attractive and competitive salary package based on experience and qualifications - salary and benefits are based on the Trust’s own scale and are representative of attracting the highest quality professionals
- The opportunity to enhance your teaching experience through continued professional development
- New exciting concepts in education, which include Self-Directed Learning across all Focus Schools
- Access to our new teacher academy, providing an opportunity to enhance your teaching experience with support for continued professional development, including our unique 3 x 5 CPD scheme
If you would like to become part of our dedicated team at the Reading Primary Campus we would like to hear from you.
Please visit our website: www.readingprimary.focus-school.com or for more information about Focus Schools please visit: www.focus-school.com and follow us on LinkedIn at Focus Learning Trust
To arrange a visit to the school or for more information please telephone the campus on 0118 931 2938. Visits to the school are strongly encouraged to appreciate the supportive learning environment available.
This post will remain open until a suitable candidate is found
Focus School Reading Primary Campus is committed to safeguarding and protecting the children and young people that we work with. As such, all posts are subject to a safer recruitment process, including the disclosure of criminal records and vetting checks.
We ensure that we have a range of policies and procedures in place which promote safeguarding and safer working practice across the school. This is in line with statutory guidance Keeping Children Safe in Education 2016 and The Education Act, we expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment