The School is an improving school with exciting transformations ahead.
The Governors are looking to appoint a highly motivated and experienced full time Class Teacher to work with the new Executive Leadership Team to achieve rapid improvement and development.
The successful post holder will be part of an innovative, progressive and forward thinking team; all working towards one goal: achieving the highest possible outcomes for all our children.
If you have exemplary classroom practice, a commitment to raising attainment and have a real desire and passion to raising standards in and beyond the classroom, we want to hear from you!
The post comes with unique benefits as follows:-
• Excellent training and development with real opportunities for leadership progression
• Learning through collaboration with outstanding leaders from good and outstanding schools
• An opportunity to work with a team of dedicated, motivated and aspirant individuals
• An opportunity to positively influence the life chances of our committed, confident and enthusiastic learners
TLR (Teaching and Learning Responsibility) focusing on the role of SENCO across the key stages.
As a Teacher with TLR you will:
- Supporting the identification of children with special educational needs.
- Co-ordinating provision for children with SEN.
- Liaising with parents of children with SEN.
- Liaising with other providers, outside agencies, educational psychologists and external agencies.
- Ensuring that the school keeps the records of all pupils with SEN up to date.
Full training will be provided to the successful candidate to help them gain an accredited SENCO qualification and SEN time will be given in addition to normal PPA time.