Smart Teachers are currently recruiting for a Primary Teacher for our highly-reputable client independent school located in Sydney’s Upper North Shore. The School boasts 21st century learning practices and high academic achievement – in 2016, HSC results were ranked amongst the best in Sydney and several students were placed in the Top Achiever’s List. The successful applicant will join a collaborative team of passionate staff.
About the Role:
- Years 3 – 6 Primary Teacher
- Full time, Permanent position
- To commence Term 1 2018
About the School:
- Reputable and sought-after Independent School
- Outstanding academic results continually achieved
- Lead by an experienced educationalist with proven management expertise
- Supportive school
- State of the art facilities including Aquatic Centre and Outdoor Education Centre
- Funding for Quality Teaching Program
- Location: Sydney – Upper North Shore
Benefits of Registering with SMART:
- Completely free service
- Gain access to exclusively listed positions
- Career mentoring, CV preparation and interview coaching
- Full disclosure on the role before your application goes to a school
- Access to TES resources
- Referral reward scheme (Terms and Conditions apply)
- Provide a minimum of three professional references
- Have the ability to be registered with NSW NESA and hold a WWCC
- Hold a teaching qualification recognised in Australia
- Have recent experience teaching in Australia
In order to apply for this role please email your CV to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org quoting Job Reference #WEB1710-522382LL, or click the ‘APPLY’ link below.
If you’re not keen on this great job but know someone who is, just have them contact us and mention your name; this will ensure if they secure the job you will receive a $100.00 gift card as per our referral scheme (T&Cs apply).
Please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.