Smart Teachers are currently recruiting for a Primary Teacher for our highly-reputable independent client school located in Sydney’s Eastern Suburbs. This school values academic excellence within a holistic setting and boasts 21st century learning practices. The role is to commence in January 2018.
About the Role:
- Stage 3 Primary Teacher
- Full-time, permanent position
- Position to commence January 2018
- Gifted and talented (OC) students
About the School:
- School Learning Centre has specialised educators who support classroom learning across the entire school. Experienced and specially trained practitioners lead the “Gifted and Talented Programme” and “Opportunity Classes”
- School has a reputation for its very strong academic, as well as music, drama, debating, chess and sporting programs
- Students benefit from the laptop program
- The school fosters love of learning and strong sense of community in an inclusive environment
- Professional staff work together for the good of our students, helping them develop as reliable and effective citizens, and to achieve outstanding results.
Benefits of Registering with Smart Teachers:
- Completely free service
- Gain access to exclusively listed positions
- Career mentoring, CV preparation and interview coaching
- Full disclosure on the role before your application goes to a school
- Must hold a relevant Tertiary Qualification in Primary Education
- Must have relevant qualifications and/or experience in Gifted and Talented Education
- Must have strong knowledge of the Australian Curriculum
- Provide no less than three professional references
- Have or have the ability to gain NESA accreditation and a Working with children check
In order to apply for this role please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting Job Reference#WEB1710-522073SM or click the ‘APPLY’ link below.
If you’re not keen on this great job but know someone who is, just have them contact us and mention your name; this will ensure if they secure the job you will receive a $100.00 gift card as per our referral scheme (Terms & Conditions Apply).
Due to time constraints, please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.