Our client is a highly reputable independent school located in Sydney’s Upper North Shore. This school boasts strong community ties, excellent academic results, and modern facilities.
About the Role:
- Position to commence at the start of Term 1, 2019
- Full-time, Temporary position until the end of Term 2 (5th July 2019)
- Convenient Upper North Shore location
About the School:
- Extensive resource centre that allows both students and parents to search the collection
- Forward thinking teaching methods to instil an excitement and eagerness to learn in each student
- Ongoing professional development dedicated to each teachers requirements
- Community nature of the College extends to its employees, many of whom are long serving staff members
Benefits of Registering with Smart Teachers:
- Completely free service
- Gain access to exclusively listed positions
- Career mentoring, CV preparation and interview coaching
- Full disclosure on the role before your application goes to a school
- A relevant university degree and qualifications to teach the Australian and NSW curriculum
- An experienced Primary teacher, experience teaching Year 1 to Year 2 desirable
- Be registered or able to gain registration with NESA and WWCC
- Provide a minimum of three recent professional references
- Have the right to work in Australia
Please reply to express interest. Due to time constraints, only short listed applicants will be contacted with more information.
Fast track your application:
- If you are in Australia, email your CV to Faith, quoting job reference #WEB1901-534723FL – firstname.lastname@example.org
• If you are currently overseas, email your CV to Monet quoting job reference #WEB1901-534723MH – email@example.com
• To join our global education community, Click Apply now and you will also receive free access to the world’s largest education jobs database, curriculum resources, career support and much more!
If you’re not keen on this great job but know someone who is, just have them contact us and mention your name; this will ensure if they secure the job you will receive a $250.00 gift card as per our referral scheme (T&Cs apply).