You have been included in our alert for this role as one or more of your subject areas match the requirements. Our client is a highly reputable independent school located in Sydney’s Upper North Shore. This school boasts strong community ties, excellent academic results, and modern facilities.
About the Role:
• Primary Teacher – Year 2
• Full-time, 12-month contract
• Fixed Term Contract – covering Maternity Leave
• Commencing Term 3, 2021
• Hold a teaching qualification recognised in Australia
• Abilty and or experience is preferable teaching Primary Teacher, particularly Year 2
• Interest and passion in pedagogy, particularly in Cultures of Thinking and Making Thinking Visible
• Be registered, or have the ability to be registered with NESA and WWCC
• Ability to provide current and relevant teaching references from Middle Management/Executive Leadership level (please note referees will not be contacted prior to your express approval, and all applications are treated in complete confidentiality)
• Have the right to work in Australia
To apply for this role, email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting Job Reference number #TES2105-548312FL or click ‘Apply for this job’. Please note only suitable applicants will be contacted.
To find out more about Tes, please visit www.tes.com/en-au#teachers
New South Wales