St. Constantine’s International School, Tanzania, a member of Round Square, is seeking a Female Primary teacher preferably trained in PE/Sports , commencing August 2020. However we will consider a primary specialist with a keen interest and experience in PE/Sports .
The school, which sits in beautiful surroundings under Mount Meru on the northern Game Park circuit, follows the British EYFS curriculum in Early Years, the Cambridge International Primary Programme from Year 1 to 9, and IGCSE and A level programmes. The successful candidate will deliver lessons that inspire, engage and enthuse our students as explorers in learning. Successful candidates will also possess energy and enthusiasm to contribute to our Electives and co-curricular programmes.
• Competitive terms of employment and outstanding working conditions
• A competitive salary package
• Medical insurance and Air Fare
• Opportunity to work within a team of highly supportive and creative colleagues
• Excellent professional development and guidance
• BA in Education or BA Degree with PGCE and minimum of 3 years teaching experience
• Passion for teaching and commitment to educating the whole child
• Recent and consistent involvement in extra-curricular activities
Early applications are advised. We reserve the right to appoint a suitable candidate before the closing date of the application.
Applicants will be required to submit a letter of application and CV, together with copies of their education certificates and police clearance to email@example.com. On CV, please include the names and contact email addresses of three professional referee.
Closing date: 29th March 2020