We are looking for innovative and enthusiastic practitioners keen to join our school, teachers who pride themselves on their high expectations and team spirit to work in our expanding school. Suitable applications from all locations are welcome but those with local or regional expertise will be viewed favourably.
We are seeking an energetic and passionate teacher capable of teaching in Key Stage 2. The ability and desire to teach a core subject across Key Stage 2 as a specialist, would be an advantage, particularly Mathematics or Science. We have a dedicated Primary science laboratory, with food technology facilities too.
- Travel allowance, settling in allowance, free lunches, health insurance and others.
What we offer
- An ambitious, expanding, successful and vibrant place to work.
- State-of-the-art learning environment and facilities.
- Children who are bright, confident and eager to learn.
- A supportive working culture that focuses on positive learning behaviour and high expectations for all children.
- A senior leadership team that is committed to developing others.
- Preferably at least 3 years of experience delivering a British style curriculum at Primary level.
- A Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent (preferably in Education) with Qualified Teacher Status (or equivalent).
- Desire to progress through Continual Professional Development opportunities.
- Appropriate high expectations of all children.
- Innovative and creative teaching practices.
- Being a team player with a positive, friendly disposition.
How to Apply
Please send a resume of no more than 2 pages and a covering letter, indicating your preferred year levels to teach, to firstname.lastname@example.org