Due to the return of service families from Germany, Wellington College Academy Trust is looking to recruit a teacher for September 2019, to work across our current or new primary academy, in any key stage.
The Wellington Primary Academy opened on a purpose-built site in September 2014. The school has grown ever since, with numbers due to increase further this September. The school is situated on the outskirts of Tidworth and will eventually become a two form primary.
The new Wellington Eagles Primary Academy is currently under construction and due to open to pupils this September. The new school is a two-storey, two form entry school and located in Ludgershall, opposite our secondary school, The Wellington Academy.
Both schools offer exciting curriculums; modern buildings and beautiful grounds.
Our ambition for our primary schools is the same we have for all schools in the Wellington family: to provide an outstanding education for all its students, regardless of background or ability.
As an organisation we are committed to providing exceptional continuous professional development in order to effectively support all staff and secure the best learning environment for our students. To this end we ensure that our staff are fully resourced with access to the latest technology.
We work closely with Wellington College and provide the opportunity for all our staff to work with this extraordinary and innovative teaching school. We want to work with staff who share this ambition.
Our values are:
- Excellence through rigorous learning of key skills within a rich and broad curriculum
- Holistic learning by developing the whole child
- Innovation in the way we teach and learn
- Collaboration with parents, the Wellington Family of schools, the military community and local primaries.
Due to the growth within the Trust, we are looking to appoint an enthusiastic primary teacher, who has a passion for teaching and learning and who can make an active contribution to the development of our schools.
We are looking for a teacher who is:
- Creative and forward thinking
- Committed to developing children as thinkers and developing a growth mindset
- Able to develop cross-curricular approaches to learning
- Excited and inspired by their work
- Experienced in teaching across the primary age range
- Able to work in partnership with all staff
- Able to offer exciting enrichment and extra-curricular activities through our after-school Golden Eagle programme.
We can offer you:
- A brilliant building which offers the very best in facilities both to children and adults
- A friendly environment where everyone is valued
- An exciting curriculum
- Supportive colleagues and parents
- Exciting CPD opportunities.
All applicants must apply using the Trust’s application form, available with more details from our website by clicking on the Apply button.
Closing date for applications: Midday, Thursday 25th April 2019.
Interviews will take place on Tuesday 30th April 2019.
Wellington College Academy Trust is an equal opportunities employer. The campus is a no smoking site.
Wellington College Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All applicants will be subject to an enhanced Disclosure And Barring Service check before appointment is confirmed.