Due to an increase in pupil numbers at our successful and growing academy, we are seeking an inspirational and highly motivated teacher to join our successful and pioneering KS3 Opening Minds team. You will be joining a very well-resourced department with an outstanding local and National reputation. This would be an exciting opportunity for an NQT from a KS2 or a middle school setting. You will be an effective team member whose input will contribute positively to our innovative curriculum practice with students in Y7.
The successful candidate must be;
- Committed to making a difference,
- Someone who has high expectations of students and their colleagues,
- Excited about teaching and learning through our skills and competences based curriculum model and
- Keen to teach both KS3 core and humanities subjects.
We will offer you;
- A positive, inclusive and innovative learning culture and
- Access to RSA Academies Teaching School Alliance, which offers high quality training and leadership experiences for all staff.
- A creative and bespoke 3 year support programme of mentoring and CPD (particularly tailored to NQTs and early career stage teachers)
The post will be from September 2018. Completed applications should be returned via email to email@example.com
Candidates, who submit their application forms before the closing date, may be invited for interview earlier.
If you wish to organise to visit our academy in advance of making an application, please contact the Principal’s PA Mrs Baker at firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: 9.00am Friday 15th June 2018
Interview date: TBC WB 18th June 2018
We are an equal opportunities employer and are committed to the safeguarding of and promoting the welfare of children. This post is exempted under the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 and as such, appointment will be conditional upon the receipt of a satisfactory response to a check of police records via the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS).