Globeducate is amongst the 5 most important educational groups in the world. Globeducate owns more than 50 schools worldwide, situated throughout Spain, France, Great Britain, Italy, Andorra, India, Portugal, Canada and Qatar, and has more than 40 years’ experience in the education sector.
O Castro British School is a happy, inclusive and successful school in Vigo, Spain with over 800 students in Primary and Secondary. We follow the National Curriculum for England and the Cambridge International Curriculum for KS3 in English, Maths and Science and IGCSE and A Levels.
O Castro British School is looking to appoint an enthusiastic and skilled Primary Teacher with qualified teacher status for September 2020 to join our fantastic primary teaching team.
If you meet these criteria, are enthusiastic about teaching and learning and have the drive and passion to get the most from our students then we will welcome your application.
Are you someone who can offer the following:
● A desire to ensure every child fulfils their potential.
● High expectations of achievement and behaviour.
● Creative and inspirational approaches to learning and the curriculum.
● Excellent questioning skills.
● A commitment to making a positive difference.
● A commitment to personal learning and professional development.
● Excitement when faced with a challenge.
● Focused in helping children achieve high levels of progress in a happy and effective learning environment.
● Committed to differentiation and SEN inclusive practice.
● Can effectively monitor, assess, record and report on pupils’ progress.
● Possess good IT skills.
● Possess 2-3 years of teaching experience.
We can offer:
• Engaged, lively and creative learners who take pride in their school.
• A commitment to quality CPD.
• A strong, forward thinking, collegiate leadership team.
• Highly motivated, supportive and committed colleagues.
• An exceptional learning environment where all pupils can flourish.
• An engaged and supportive governing body.
• A relocation package of 300 Euros plus 200 Euros for flight and free accommodation provided for up to one month.
• We also offer free Spanish classes and free lunch and snacks.
Successful applicants will be selected for interview via Skype.
Our school is committed to the safeguarding of children and promoting child welfare. The appointment will be subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure.
Please submit with:
- CV with photo.
- Letter of application.
- 2 referees.
We will review applications as we receive them.
For more information about Globeducate please visit: https://youtu.be/vbNpl1J1akc
For more information about our school please visit: https://www.ocastrobritishschool.com/