Our client school is located in Warwick, perfect for residents of the Darling Downs region. The school offers a program that focuses on nurturing the spirit of the children and encourages participation and active learning in a supported and connected way.
About the Role:
- Primary Teacher
- January 2018 Start Date
- Supportive staff and positive school community
- Candidate will be responsible for business services of the school
- 110 Students
- P-12 Campus
- This school offers an exclusive, community based education
- Parents of students are heavily involved in the school creating a safe and supportive environment
Benefits of Registering with SMART:
- Completely free service
- Gain access to exclusively listed positions
- Career mentoring, CV preparation and interview coaching
- Full disclosure on the role before your application goes to a school
- Possess current references
- Hold a teaching qualification recognised in Australia
- Be registered, or have the ability to be registered with QCT
Fast track your application:
- If you are in Australia, email your CV to Ryan quoting job reference #WEB-1710-521902RM - email@example.com
- If you are currently overseas, email your CV to Monet quoting job reference #WEB-1710-521902RM – firstname.lastname@example.org
- To join our global education community, Click Apply now and you will also receive free access to the world’s largest education jobs database, curriculum resources, career support and much more!
If you’re not keen on this great job but know someone who is, just have them contact us and mention your name; this will ensure if they secure the job you will receive a $100.00 gift card as per our referral scheme (T&Cs apply).