Smart Teachers is recruiting for a primary teacher to join a school in Ealing, rated ‘good’ by Ofsted. The primary teacher will be teaching KS1/KS2 lessons on a full-time basis. The class teacher is required to start in September 2018 on a long-term contract. This is a chance to work in a fantastic four-form entry school with a supportive SLT.
About the Role
· KS1 Teacher / Key Stage 1 Teacher
· September 2018 start
· Long-term contract, full time
· Could be working in Year 1 / Year 2
· Responsible for planning, preparing and delivering all lessons to your class
· Salary from £130 per day (dependent on experience)
About the School
· Ofsted rated ‘Good’
· Four-form entry school
· Supportive SLT
· Close community school
· Short walk from overground station
In order to be considered for this role, the primary teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
· Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree with QTS
· Proven experience teaching the UK curriculum
· NQTs and/or OS-trained teachers welcome to apply
· Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
· Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
· Free CPD workshops
· Regular social events
· Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to email@example.com quoting job reference number DXM8695
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.