Our client is an Independent, P-12, co-educational Christian school, located in Greater Western Sydney region. The school prides itself on its inclusive and nurturing community, and the wide range of opportunities it provides for all students. They focus on developing the whole students, focusing on their spiritual, academic and social development.
About the Role:
• Full-time, Temporary position
• 12-month contract to cover a maternity leave
• Commencing Term 2 2021 (Monday 19 April 2021)
• Suitable candidates must be of the Christian faith
• Applicants must be of the Christian faith
• Be suitably qualified with an Education Teaching Degree (qualification must be recognised in Australia)
• Be registered, or have the ability to be registered with NESA and WWCC
• Ability to provide current and relevant teaching references from Middle Management/Executive Leadership level (please note referees will not be contacted prior to your express approval, and all applications treated in complete confidentiality)
• Have the right to work in Australia
To apply for this role, email your CV to email@example.com quoting Job Reference number #TES2103-547590MC or click ‘Apply for this job’. Please note only suitable applicants will be contacted.
To find out more about tes smartRecruitment, please visit www.tes.com/en-au#teachers
New South Wales