Primary Teacher (Year 2)
Applications are invited from fully qualified K-6 Primary teachers to fill the above temporary full-time position, commencing on 27 April 2020 and concluding on 18 December 2020.
- Teaching qualifications meeting the standard for accreditation with NESA;
- Demonstrate a commitment to the ethos of the Catholic faith and mission of the school;
- Demonstrate a high standard of competency and proficiency in classroom practice and student management;
- Possess effective interpersonal skills and the ability to work collaboratively as a team member of the school and parish community;
- Hold appropriate Religious Education qualifications (or willingness to obtain);
- Ability to teach Religious Education;
- Capacity to teach in flexible learning environments;
- An understanding of the importance of a collaborative approach to teaching;
- Working With Children Check Clearance.
For further details about the position contact Mrs Alanna McRae, Principal on (02) 6772 4441 or email email@example.com
A Teacher Application Form must be completed as part of your application, available from the Armidale Catholic Schools Office website https://arm.catholic.edu.au/employment/employment-documents/, applications that do not include the Teacher Application form will not be accepted.
Please email the application form, including a letter of application, addressing the essential criteria and outlining your suitability for the position, which will include nominated referees to Mrs Alanna McRae, Principal, to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close 3.00 pm Thursday 2 April 2020
Preferred applicants will be subject to employment screening