St Louis School of Milan is a private IB Diploma world international school, catering for 1.200 children from ages 2 to 18.
The Lower School offers a curriculum based on the British National Curriculum; the Middle School follows the Cambridge International Curriculum, leading up to IGCSE and IB examinations in the High School. An exceptional average IB score of 36 was achieved in 2018, which puts us as the highest scoring school in continental Europe for the fourth year running (www.stlouisschool.com). The school is part of the prestigious INSPIRED school network (www.inspirededu.co.uk).
Due to our expansions, we are currently seeking to appoint experienced, creative and dynamic Teacher of the highest quality to join us from January 2020 for Year 3, who has:
• Thorough knowledge of the National Curriculum
• QTS or equivalent
• A university degree in a related field and an appropriate teaching qualification
• A minimum of two years’ experience
• Enthusiasm, commitment and professionalism
• Excellent communication skills
• A well-developed ability to work in teams
• A positive and flexible approach
• The ability to create a happy, challenging and effective learning environment.
Initial interviews will take place by Skype though the interview process may begin earlier.
A generous salary, flights and baggage allowance, and support for the apartment search are provided by the school.
Candidates should send their letter of application, CV and a recent photograph to the Head of School Jennifer Devine firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please send your email with the relevant position as your subject line. Due to difficulties in obtaining visas we only accept applications from people who have a passport or citizenship from an EU country.