Smart Teachers is recruiting for a Primary Teacher – Year 4 at our Independent client school located in Southern Sydney, New South Wales, Australia. This K- 12 School offers high quality educational programs and holds strong ties to the local community.
About the Role:
- Primary Teacher – Year 4
- Located in Southern Sydney
- Job Reference: #TES1707-161166AT
- Full-time, contract for the remainder of the 2017 academic year with the view to extend
- Commencing ASAP
About the School:
- Emphasis on inquiry learning and critical thinking
- Small Independent school
- High quality educational programs, guided by talented, skilled and dedicated teachers in world-class educational facilities
- Innovative teaching and learning methods and the latest technologies to promote excellence
About the Location:
Our client school is located in Southern Sydney. It is located 7 miles from Sydney central business district. Property block sizes are often generous, and the area offers great inner-city connectivity via buses and trains. It welcomes people from all walks of life and it is a multicultural suburb.
In order to be considered for this role you will need to meet the following criteria;
- International Baccalaureate Primary Years Programme (PYP) experience desirable but not essential
- Be eligible to work in Australia (must have a visa)
- Possess relevant tertiary qualifications in education
- Must be registered or eligible for registration with the New South Wales Education Standards Authority
- Be registered or be eligible for the New South Wales Working With Children Check registration
- Be willing to contribute to co-curricular life and the school community
- Must be respectful of the school values and ethos
- Possess and provide appropriate professional reference details
The Benefits of Working with Smart:
We are a dedicated education recruitment agency that works closely with the independent and Catholic Schools across Australia sourcing talented teachers, leaders and support staff to fill a range of permanent and long term contract roles. We are a company of teachers who are passionate about facilitating the perfect match between school and candidate. To find out more about Smart please visit our website
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in Australia and meet all national safeguarding criteria. To apply please send your CV to email@example.com quoting Job Reference number #TES1707-161166AT.
Please include your visa status on your CV or if you hold an Australian or New Zealand passport.
Alternatively, if you know of anyone who may be interested in this position, please forward their details to us and you could be eligible for our £100 refer a friend scheme. (Terms and Conditions Apply).
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be
Please note that your details will not be sent to any school without your consent nor any referees listed on your CV contacted without your permission.