Our client is a well-regarded, co-educational independent school located in Sydney’s Eastern Suburbs. The school prides itself on offering meaningful and personalised learning opportunities for students in their Early Learning Centre, through to Year 6. With a great sense of community, candidates will enjoy a supportive school environment and be respectful of its ethos and values.
About the Role:
• Year 6 Teacher
• Suitable candidates must have a minimum of 3 years’ experience
• Experience teaching Year 6 is highly regarded
• Full-time position commencing Term 4 2021
• Temporary contract until the end of 2022 - maternity leave cover
• Be suitably qualified with an Education Teaching Degree (qualification must be recognised in Australia)
• Be registered, or have the ability to be registered with NESA and WWCC
• Ability to provide current and relevant teaching references from Middle Management/Executive Leadership level (please note referees will not be contacted prior to your express approval, and all applications treated in complete confidentiality)
• Have the right to work in Australia
To apply for this role, email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting Job Reference number #TES2103-547890MC or click ‘Apply for this job’. Please note only suitable applicants will be contacted.
To find out more about tes smartRecruitment, please visit www.tes.com/en-au#teachers
New South Wales