We are recruiting for independent schools located in Queensland’s South East, including Gold Coast and the Brisbane southern corridor. We are ideally looking for expressions of interest from experienced primary trained teachers with at least three years experience.
About the Roles:
- Experienced primary teachers required – Minimum 3 years’ experience
- Specialists in lower and upper and primary required
- Gold Coast and Brisbane Independent Schools
- Co-educational and Single Sex Schools
- Expressions of Interest required for upcoming roles (Term 1 2018)
Benefits of Registering with Smart Teachers:
- Completely free service
- Gain access to exclusively listed positions
- Career mentoring, CV preparation and interview coaching
- Full disclosure on the role before your application goes to a school
- Possess current references
- Hold a teaching qualification recognised in Australia
- Be registered, or have the ability to be registered with QCT
In order to apply for this role please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting Job Ref #SEK021117CG or click on “Apply for Job” below.
Please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
If you’re not keen on this great job but know someone who is, just have them contact us and mention your name; this will ensure if they secure the job you will receive a $100.00 gift card as per our referral scheme (T&Cs apply).