Are you a qualified teacher looking for a new challenge?Do you want flexible working arrangements that fit around you?Vision for Education are seeking to recruit a number of enthusiastic and reliable Teachers to work across Teesside on a day to day or long term basis.
To be considered for the position of Teacher you must:
* Have experience teaching primary education at at least one Key Stage.
* Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
* Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of Primary Teachers
* Have a passion for teaching with the ability to plan and deliver inspiring lessons
At Vision for Education we take our responsibilities to you seriously and our aim is to ensure you are well supported and rewarded for your efforts.
As part of Vision for Education Supply Team the desired Teacher will benefit from:
* Excellent daily rates paid weekly through PAYE
* £50 reward every time you recommend a colleague
* Support throughout your placements
* Access to a dedicated Primary consultant 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
* Unparalleled daily rates
* Access to free CPD such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and Moving and Handling qualifications
* Full compliance with AWR (Agency Worker Regulations) to make sure you get paid what you deserve
* Pension Contributions (subject to qualifying period)
* Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drink
If you are a qualified Teacher who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment then we want to hear from you.
Vision for Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All candidates will be required to complete our safeguarding checks and undergo an enhanced DBS check.
Apply today or for more information on this and other teaching opportunities across Vision for Education contact the Primary Education team in Teesside.