Smart Teachers is recruiting for outstanding Primary Teachers / NQTs seeking supply-teaching jobs in the London Borough of Hackney. We have a constant flow of work across the whole borough and across all Primary key stages for short term and long term bookings if you are looking to provide schools with the benefit of your expertise. We also have regular day-to-day bookings if you are looking for flexibility and to gain valuable experience within a variety of local schools. If you are an experienced Primary Teacher or NQT and want to find yourself in one of a range of educational institutions in Hackney, including Nurseries, Primary Schools and Special Needs Schools, then why not make the smart decision and join Smart Teachers
About the Roles
• Primary Teachers / NQTs
• London Borough of Hackney
• Flexible work options
• Day to day supply, short term, long term bookings available
• Guaranteed Work Scheme available (5 days guaranteed work)
• Up to £140 per day (dependent on experience)
About the Schools
• Easily accessible, close to tube and overland stations
• Assisting both mainstream children and those with additional needs
• Roles across all year groups available
• Fantastic way of gaining experience in a wide range of schools and environments
In order to be considered for this role, the Primary Teachers will need to meet the following criteria:
• Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree with QTS
• Proven experience teaching the UK curriculum
• NQTs and/or OS-trained teachers welcome to apply
• Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
• Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
• Free CPD workshops
• Regular social events
• Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to email@example.com quoting job reference number DXF1501192.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.