Are you a passionate and inspiring Primary Teacher ready for a new challenge? We currently have a high demand for primary teachers for EYFS, Key Stage 1 and Key Stage 2 positions. These positions are for both day to day and short and long term positions, giving you the flexibility to pick and choose when you want to work! We work with a variety of fantastic primary schools throughout the area from larger, urban schools to village primary schools.
At Vision for Education we take our responsibilities to you seriously and our aim is to ensure you are well supported and rewarded for your efforts. As part of Vision for Supply Team you will benefit from:
· Excellent daily rates paid weekly through PAYE
· Support throughout your placements
· Access to a dedicated Primary consultant 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
· Access to free CPD such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and Moving and Handling qualifications
· Full compliance with AWR (Agency Worker Regulations) to make sure you get paid what you deserve
· Pension Contributions (subject to qualifying period)
· Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drink.
If you are a qualified Teacher who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment then we want to hear from you.
Apply today or for more information on this and other teaching opportunities across Vision for Education contact the Primary Education team, at the Peterborough branch.