We are currently looking to employ a qualified Primary Teaching Assistant to support students within a primary setting, the role will see supporting students aged 5 – 11 inside and outside the classroom on a supply basis.
We are looking for a Primary Teaching Assistant who:
- Will be highly motivated, positive and dynamic
- Has excellent communication and organisational skills
- Is committed to achieving high standards of teaching and learning for all
The role of Primary Teaching Assistant means you must be flexible in your approach to supporting students and taking direction from the class teacher. To be successful as the Primary Teaching Assistant you must hold a Level 2 or Level 3 Teaching Assistant or Childcare qualification and you will have at least 6 months recent experience of working with children in a primary setting.
To apply for this opportunity, or to discuss this further please either contact the Lincolnshire office or email your current CV. Please be advised that in order to be eligible for this post you must possess a Child Workforce DBS on the update service or be prepared to fund for a new DBS via Vision for Education.
What Vision can offer you:
- Weekly pay through PAYE
- Free training courses
- £50 reward every time you recommend a colleague
- Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drink