Primary Teaching Assistant - Special Needs
- **Bradford Specialist School Setting (Not mainstream)**
- 9 – 16 year olds
- Hours are between 8am – 8pm
- Term time only
- High Standards
- Immediate start (Vision are flexible on start date)
- Temp to perm through Vision for Education (dependant on candidate feedback and reference checks)
- £63 - £70 per day dependant on experience
Relevant experience working with children or young people is essential for this role in the past few years!
Vision for Education are currently working with a Special Educational Needs setting who are looking for a Primary Teaching Assistant - Special Needs to join their setting in Bradford. This position is working full time as a Teaching Assistant to support primary aged children who display challenging behaviours and special educational needs. The ideal candidate will have experience working with vulnerable children / challenging young people or a similar setting. You must be enthusiastic and have the ability to build a rapport with students, be resilient, flexible and be able to think fast on your feet to adapt to challenging situations.
This SEND Setting caters for students from EYFS - KS2 who are not in a mainstream educational setting and require extra support in their daily school routine. Team teach is desirable however not essential as we can offer full training FREE OF CHARGE.
The desirable Primary Teaching Assistant - Special Needs will be prepared to complete essential training prior to starting in this setting. This particular position is to start immediately on full time basis however there could potentially be the option of being part time.
At Vision for Education we take our responsibilities to our practitioners seriously and our aim is to ensure you are well supported and rewarded for your efforts. As part of the Vision for Education team, and as a Primary Teaching Assistant - Special Needs, you will receive:
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly through PAYE
- Support throughout your placements
- Access to a dedicated SEND consultant 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Unparalleled daily rates
- Access to free CPD such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and Moving and Handling qualifications
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Worker Regulations) to make sure you get paid what you deserve
- £50 reward every time you recommend a colleague
- Pension Contributions (subject to qualifying period)
- Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drink
If you are a passionate Teaching Assistant who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment then we want to hear from you.
Apply today or for more information on this and other teaching opportunities across Vision for Education contact the Specialist SEND team, at the Huddersfield branch today! Relevant experience working with children or young people is essential for this role in the past few years!
Please contact us on 01484 642928 or email@example.com