Harris Academy Tottenham is a new academy with a Specialism in Mathematics and Enterprise. This will be an exciting opportunity to be part of an excellent team who will develop and provide outstanding teaching and learning and exceptional outcomes for students from 3-18 years of age.
We are looking for an inspiring and talented teaching assistant to work closely with the class teachers at Harris Academy Tottenham. You will be enthusiastic, have great interpersonal skills, enjoy working as part of a team and want the very best for our students. This is an exciting opportunity for a committed professional looking to start, or continue their career in a rewarding new role.
What we are looking for:
- Experience of working with children with complex needs, ASD, behavioural difficulties or ADHD;
- A passion for supporting children with SEN;
- A successful Teaching Assistant who is able to raise and sustain high standards;
- An innovative and creative practitioner with a drive and passion to ensure all students achieve;
- Enthusiasm for working with a range of students with differing needs and abilities;
- Initiative and a keenness to be involved in all aspects of the academy life;
- A Teaching Assistant who is able to enthuse and inspire students;
- Knowledge of early language and development play;
- A proven track record of good working relationships and professionalism;
- Confidence in working independently with small groups of students.
Why work at Harris Academy Tottenham?
- The opportunity to work with ‘Outstanding' academies;
- A calm, well-disciplined yet positive and innovative learning environment;
- Cross curricular and cross Federation experience to develop your career;
- Excellent prospects for future promotion;
- A fantastic community of parents and children who deserve the best.
As part of the Harris Federation, you can expect to work in an atmosphere of mutual support and co-operation with superb professional development and promotion opportunities within both the Academy and the Harris Federation. If you are committed to the learning and wellbeing of young people we welcome your application.
For more information, please download the Candidate Information Pack on our website, or contact the Resource Manager, Kora Kumor on firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications are also welcomed from experienced teaching assistants interested to train as a teacher through our Harris School Direct Programme: more information is available here think-train-to-teach http://harriscareers.org.uk/166/think-train-to-teach.
Harris academies are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS check. In line with our commitments to safeguarding, the Harris Federation uses preferred agencies and is unable to work with any agencies where Terms of Business have not been agreed by both parties prior to an engagement.