Smart Teachers is recruiting for experienced Primary Teaching Assistants / Primary TAs to work in schools in Barnet to support children across EYFS, KS1 and KS2. Smart Teachers has a constant flow of work available for primary support staff and includes day-to-day supply, short term and long-term blocks. Whether you are happy to work across all key stages or looking to work specifically within a certain age bracket, we can provide you with flexible and tailored work options. Schools within Barnet are ethnically diverse and have a rich and vibrant cultural mix and a fantastic place to start or progress your career.
About the Roles
• Primary Teaching Assistants / Primary TAs
• Covering EYFS, KS1 and KS2
• Ability to work with SEN children on a 1:1 basis and in small groups
• Daily rate from £70 depending on experience
• Flexible working days
• Working in primary school in the London Borough of Barnet
About the Schools
• Easily accessible, close to tube and overland stations
• Assisting both mainstream students and those with additional needs
• Roles across all year groups available
• Fantastic way of gaining experience in a wide range of schools and environments
In order to be considered for this role, the Primary Teaching Assistants / Primary TAs will need to meet the following criteria:
• Proven and recent experience supporting the UK curriculum
• Have strong communication, literacy and numeracy skills
• Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
• Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to email@example.com quoting job reference number NXB1807TABAR.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.