Smart teachers is recruiting for adaptable and committed Primary Teaching Assistants / Primary TAs to work on a daily, short and long term basis across the London borough of Ealing. It would be desirable that the Primary Teaching Assistants / Primary TAs are also able to work with SEN children on a 1:1 basis and small groups. Smart Teachers have long standing relationships with schools in Ealing. Our day to day work can often lead to a long term role for the right candidate.
About the Role
· Primary Teaching Assistants / Primary TAs
· EYFS, KS1 and KS2
· Desirable to work with SEN children on a 1:1 basis and in small groups
· Daily rate starting from £65
· Various primary schools across London Borough of Ealing
In order to be considered for this role, the Primary Teaching Assistants / Primary TAs will need to meet the following criteria:
· Have proven experience working with students in a UK-based primary classroom
· Hold a bachelor degree or diploma is preferred, however not essential
· Be an outstanding team player and able to liaise with teachers, students and parents
· Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
· Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
· Free CPD workshops
· Regular social events
· Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to email@example.com quoting job reference number SZV0000.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer