Smart Teachers is recruiting for experienced Primary Teaching Assistants / Primary TAs / Teaching Assistants to work in schools in Enfield to support children across EYFS, KS1 and KS2. Smart Teachers has a constant flow of work available for Primary Teaching Assistants / Primary TAs / Teaching Assistants and includes day-to-day supply, short- and long-term blocks. Whether you are happy to work across all key stages or looking to work specifically within a certain age bracket, we can provide you with flexible and tailored work options.
About the Role
- Primary Teaching Assistants / Primary TAs / Teaching Assistants
- Covering EYFS, KS1 and KS2
- Opportunities to work with SEN children on a 1:1 basis and in small groups
- Daily rate from £65 depending on experience
- Working in primary schools throughout the London Borough of Enfield
In order to be considered for this role, the Primary Teaching Assistants / Primary TAs / Teaching Assistantswill need to meet the following criteria:
- Minimum one term experience in a UK classroom
- Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS / police checks
- Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
- Free CPD workshops
- Regular social events
- Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference number NXB24601.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.