Blakes Crossing Christian College is located in the new development of Blakes Crossing, Blakeview in the northern suburbs of Adelaide, South Australia. We are a College of the group of schools under the banner of Christian Community Ministries.
We are a relatively new school that has enjoyed tremendous growth since opening in 2014, increasing from an enrolment of just 6 students in our inaugural year to more than 400 students in 2019.
While applications are invited from suitably qualified, experienced and innovative educators with a Christian worldview, we also welcome applications from beginning teachers who would like to be part of this pioneering College.
The College currently has an opening for a
- Year 2 Class Teacher
Term 3 & 4, 2019
(Maternity replacement, commencing Week 4, Term 3)
Requirements for this position include:
- An ability to clearly articulate a strong, personal Christian faith
- Relevant academic qualifications
- A desire to serve
- Excellent communication skills
- Flexibility and an ability to prioritise tasks
- A clear understanding of the Australian Curriculum
- Strong IT skills and a desire and knowledge of how to use them in the classroom
Applications may be submitted by completing the process below, by email or post, and close on
Friday 26 July 2019
Please contact Shona Mathieson at firstname.lastname@example.org
for an Application Package
Please note: ONLY applications submitted using the
‘CCM Application for Employment form’
will be considered (provided with the Application Package).
Previous applicants need not apply.