Pay: £18 - £20 per hour
Vision for Education are looking to recruit qualified primary teachers to work as Tutors, providing 1:1 and small group tuition sessions for pupils whose education has been most affected by school closures during the pandemic.
We need qualified primary subject specialist teachers to deliver English and Maths sessions across KS1 and KS2.
Tutors will deliver multiple tuition blocks to different groups of children. The school will provide the Tutor with information about the children participating in each group, their current attainment levels, what needs to be covered during the sessions and the expected outcomes for each tuition block.
• Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS), be primary subject specialists and have recent classroom experience.
• Have at least 2 years experience teaching in the UK
• Have or be prepared to undergo an Enhanced DBS check
• Have experience working in mainstream British Schools and be able to demonstrate teaching excellence.
• Have completed child protection, safeguarding and GDPR courses within the last 12 months before commencing any tutoring sessions. We can provide tutors with free access to these training courses if required.
Vision for Education is committed to safeguarding children, young people and vulnerable adults. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
About Vision For Education
Vision for Education is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. We are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff.
What Vision for Education Offer
As a valued employee of Vision for Education, you will receive:
• Excellent hourly rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
• Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
• FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and Safeguarding training.
• Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
• Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
How to apply
If you are a qualified primary subject specialist Teacher who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across Vision For Education please contact Jason on our primary team on 0117 248 2600 or email email@example.com