Our client school is an Independent, non-denominational, co-educational primary school in South East Melbourne. The school provides a rich, holistic and rigorous academic environment. Students are encouraged to develop their unique talents and skills within a safe, respectful and positive environment.
About the role:
- Prep - Year 6 Visual and Performing Arts Teacher
- Part Time Role
- Fixed Term Contract until end of year with potential to become Ongoing
- Commencing in Term 3, 2021
- Relevant tertiary qualification in Education
- Provide a minimum of two professional references
- Be registered with VIT
- Have current work rights in Australia
Fast track your application:
- If you are in Australia or New Zealand, email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference #TES2105-548406EN
- If you are currently overseas, email your CV to email@example.com quoting job reference #TES2105-548406SD
- To join our global education community, Click Apply now and you will also receive free access to the world’s largest education jobs database, curriculum resources, career support and much more!