Smart Teachers is recruiting a for a Year 3 Teacher to join an 'Good' rated two form entry primary school in Ealing, London. The school is looking to recruit a Year 3 Teacher on a full time basis, starting in September, where both temp and permanent contracts are on offer. Both experienced teachers and Graduate Teacher’s are welcome to apply. The school prides itself on being fully inclusive and has a Special Educational Needs (SEN) unit on site, catering for children with ASD. The can offer excellent professional development, opportunities to progress and a Senior Leadership Team (SLT) who are well established. The school caters for a diverse cohort of pupils who are excited to attend school each day! The school are looking to appoint a Year 3 Teacher who is creative, able to contribute to the wider school community and has a love for education. This is a fantastic opportunity for a passionate educator to join a dynamic and progressive team.
About the Role:
- Year 3 Teacher
- September start
- Temp/Perm contracts available
- Generous daily rate $270 - $355 AUD per day or according to Main Pay Scale (depending on experience)
- Potential for additional responsibility
About the school:
- Good Ofsted rating, the UK’s governing body for standards in education
- Two form entry
- Excellent and established Senior Leadership Team (SLT)
- Excellent CPD (Professioanl Development) both internal and external
- SEN (Special Educational Needs) Unit on site
- Well resourced
- Located in Greenford – parking available as well as close links to a number of tube stations
In order to be considered for this role, the Year 3 Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
- Bachelor of Education / Post Graduate Diploma of Education / or equivalent teaching degree with current teacher registration
- Proven experience teaching the UK, or an equivalent, curriculum
- Graduate Teachers and/or OS-trained teachers are welcome to apply
- Have strong communication, literacy and numeracy skills
- Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa/right to work)
- Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
About the location:
- Located in the London Borough of Ealing, West London
- Great transport links. Serviced by 3 tube lines; the District, Piccadilly, and Central Lines. Along with Great Western above ground trains
- A rich mixture of cultures, with strong Aussie, Kiwi and South African influences
- Tree-lined streets, open spaces, a good restaurant scene and connections into central London
Benefits of registering with Smart Teachers:
- An invitation to join our Overseas Teachers social group and attend our monthly events, connecting you with other migrants
- Dedicated Australian-based team available to answer your queries before you move abroad, and a London team to support you when you land
- Smart is powered by Tes, the world’s largest education community that provides curriculum resources, career support and more
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria.
If you are applying from Australia or New Zealand please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference number DXT33209KYB.
If you are anywhere else in the world, please email your CV to email@example.com quoting job reference number DXT33209KYB.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.