Smart Teachers welcomes Australian and New Zealand trained teachers to consider an exciting opportunity to relocate to the United Kingdom and take up a Year 5 Teacher position at a 'Good' rated 1.5 form entry primary school in East Acton, London. The school is looking to recruit a Year 5 Teacher on a full time basis, starting in September. This position will be contracted for the duration of the 2019/20 academic year and potentially beyond. The school can offer a positive working environment and the opportunity to join a team of forward thinking teachers. The school can also offer excellent professional development opportunities, a vibrant school environment and a roof top terrace! This is an excellent opportunity to join dynamic, child-centred school.
About the Role:
- Year 5 Teacher
- September 2019
- Fixed term contract
- $53,100 - $73,300 AUD (depending on experience)
About the school:
- Good Ofsted, the UK’s governing body for standards in education
- 1.5 form entry
- Based in Ealing with excellent transport links and staff parking available
- Established and supportive leadership team
- Excellent in house professional development
In order to be considered for this role, the Year 5 Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
- Bachelor of Education / Post Graduate Diploma of Education / or equivalent teaching degree with current teacher registration
- Proven experience teaching the UK, or an equivalent, curriculum
- Graduate Teachers and/or OS-trained teachers are welcome to apply
- Have strong communication, literacy and numeracy skills
- Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa/right to work)
- Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
About the location:
- Located in the popular London Borough of Hammesmith and Fullham
- One of the most sought-after locations of London, being home to some of the Premier Leagues top footballers
- Home to Chelsea Harbour, home to luxurious apartments, yachts and great restaurants
- Great transport links into Central London
Benefits of registering with Smart Teachers:
- An invitation to join our Overseas Teachers social group and attend our monthly events, connecting you with other migrants
- Dedicated Australian-based team available to answer your queries before you move abroad, and a London team to support you when you land
- Smart is powered by Tes, the world’s largest education community that provides curriculum resources, career support and more
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria.
If you are applying from Australia or New Zealand please email your resume to email@example.com quoting job reference number DXT1323KYB.
If you are anywhere else in the world, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference number DXT1323KYB.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.