This is a unique career opportunity for an exceptional individual to lead a premium British curriculum international school for pupils aged 3-18 in Thailand. The successful candidate will have a proven track record of outstanding school leadership, as well as the ambition and capabilities to establish Denla British School as one of the very best schools in S.E. Asia and beyond.
Denla British School opened in May 2017 for children aged 3 to 10 (EY1 to Year 6). The School will enrol pupils up to Year 8 in 2018/19 and then up to Year 13 (age 18) in subsequent years. Denla British School embraces the academic rigour and holistic style of education promoted by the British independent school system, whilst also remaining true to Thai culture and values. This distinct blend aims to ensure that all pupils excel academically and develop as able, well rounded individuals who are both internationally minded and appreciative of their Thai culture.
We want our Principal to be someone who:
- Can translate the School’s vision in to a reality.
- Is currently the Head or Deputy Head of a highly regarded School.
- Knows how pupils learn best and how they can achieve their full potential.
- Is experienced in successfully leading and managing staff towards a common goal.
- Can quickly establish strong and positive relationships with parents, future families and the community as a whole.
- Successful teaching experience that illustrates a commitment to academic progress and the well-being of all pupils.
- A proven track record of working successfully with a Governing Body/School Proprietors.
- Is engaging, possesses excellent communication skills and has strong emotional intelligence.
How to Apply
The Board of Denla British School have engaged EduReach Education (www.edureach.co.uk) to support them with managing the process of appointing the Principal.
In order to apply, please consider the details of the candidate information pack, complete all sections of the application form including the supporting statement that sets out your interest in this position, how you meet the requirements of the role and your ambitions for the school. Completed applications should be sent to email@example.com by the closing date.
The closing date for applications is Friday 13th October 2017
Longlisted candidates will be invited for an interview during the week beginning 16th October 2017 either via Skype or in person according to their current location.
Final interviews will be held during the week beginning 13th November 2017 in Bangkok.
Please contact Philippa Ibbs, Operations Executive, EduReach Education on +44 207 340 8688 or firstname.lastname@example.org should you wish to arrange an informal discussion about this role.
Denla British School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff to respect this commitment. The post is subject to an appropriate criminal background check and satisfactory reference checks.