The Oaklands, (rated good by Ofsted in December 2014) is a vibrant primary school with a very distinct ethos of caring and community. The school joined the Ninestiles Academy Trust in January 2013. Due to the promotion of the current Principal to a larger school, Trustees are seeking to appoint an inspirational, forward-thinking Principal who can effectively lead a hard-working and dedicated team.
- are already a successful and experienced leader, or aspire to become one
- are looking for an exciting and challenging position where you will be supported by the Trust and its Director of School Improvement Primary
- want the opportunity to make a significant contribution to the realisation of a shared Trust vision and strategy
- know that you can inspire and motivate pupils, staff and all other members of the school community
then this could be the role for you.
We are seeking to appoint an effective, strong and inspirational leader who can:
- Promote excellent standards of teaching and learning
- Through the highest expectations, raise achievement for every child
- Show commitment to continuous school improvement
- Provide a culture where everyone is valued and encouraged to succeed
We offer the right candidate:
- Bright and well-behaved children who are keen to learn
- Supportive parents and local community
- A motivated and engaged team of Principals and senior leaders within the Trust
- Ambitious staff, keen to provide outstanding teaching for all pupils
- A large site in the heart of the community, established grounds and excellent facilities
If you have the drive and vision to lead The Oaklands to reach its potential as a truly exceptional and innovative school, which thoroughly equips pupils to face the challenges of the 21st century, then please contact Komrun Bibi on 0121 628 1311 to make an appointment to visit our school. Please note visits have been arranged for Tuesday 12th September at 1pm and on Thursday 14th September at 8.30am.
Applications should be submitted to email@example.com or by post to: Ninestiles Academy Trust, Hartfield Crescent, Birmingham, B27 7QG.
Closing date: Friday 22nd September 2017
We welcome applications regardless of age, gender, ethnicity or religion. The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our students and we expect all applicants to share this commitment. Appointments will be subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure.