Chase Grammar School has big ambitions to provide a world-class education, with outstanding pupil development and excellent outcomes for all. We are an independent, co-educational, day and international boarding school situated close to Cannock Chase; an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty in Staffordshire, UK, educating children aged 2-19. We pride ourselves on our caring, family-feel atmosphere, we know our students well and we offer outstanding, individualised, pastoral care.
We are looking to recruit an outstanding Principal who will take a strong lead to further develop our strong tradition of individualised pastoral care and academic success.
The Principal’s main responsibilities are:
1. To work with the Directors to define, agree and implement the School’s strategy.
2. To market and promote the School nationally and internationally in order to attract and retain the desired student numbers and profile.
3. To promote and implement teaching and learning excellence in the School to enable students to reach their full potential.
4. To run the School and its Boarding provision effectively and efficiently and to achieve outstanding status in inspections.
5. To maintain and develop the School’s ethos, with excellent pastoral and extra-curricular provision.
6. To lead, manage and motivate all staff to give of their best.
7. To ensure that the School meets its financial targets.
Visits to Chase Grammar School are warmly encouraged and can be arranged by contacting Richard Baum at firstname.lastname@example.org or Lisa Marlowe at email@example.com
Chase Grammar School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and any offer of employment is subject to an Enhanced Disclosure Check (DBS).
To apply, candidates must complete the school’s Application form and Pre-Employment Medical form and send it, together with a letter of application addressed to Richard Baum, the School Bursar at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrive no later than Monday, 29 October 2018 at 12 noon.
Long list interviews will take place on Saturday, 17th November in London.
Short list interview will take place on Saturday, 24th November at Chase Grammar School.