The EtonHouse International Education Group is headquartered in Singapore with 100 schools in over 12 countries. Together these schools provide high quality education to over 15000 children globally. Over the last 21 years, EtonHouse has been at the forefront of international education offering innovative pre-schools and K-12 schools across Asia.
In the early years, an inquiry-based “Inquire-Think-Learn” curriculum, inspired by the Reggio Emilia approach is followed. In the primary, secondary and high school, EtonHouse offers the globally recognized International Baccalaureate (IB) Programme and IGCSE qualifications. There are 9 IB schools in the EtonHouse family.
Corporate Website: http://www.etonhouse.com.sg/
We are looking for an outstanding and inspirational Principal to join our School in China (Suzhou) for August 2018. Responsible to Board of Directors, the Principal will lead the teaching and school support team in the execution of professional duties and responsibilities to meet the financial, curriculum and operations requirements of the school.
- A Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in Education from a recognised University
- 8-10 years of direct work experience including at least 4 years in a leadership role with an International School working with children aged 3 to 19 years old
- Experience in working in an IB PYP, MYP and DP accredited school is essential
- Extensive experience in leading, developing and/or teaching an inquiry play based curriculum
- Prior experience with the Reggio Emilia learning approach is preferred
- High EQ, mature, exemplary leadership and management skills are essential
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to be well organised, work under pressure whilst maintaining a positive approach to work and relationships with others
- A high degree of organisational skills, decision making and use of initiative
- The ability to motivate, support and encourage staff through a collaborative approach
- Ability to oversee the pastoral welfare of students
- International experience, especially in Asia, is highly valued
Remuneration package includes a competitive salary based on relevant years of teaching experience. A living allowance which includes housing will be provided alongside with airfare and shipping allowances. Medical insurance coverage will also be provided to selected candidate and eligible dependants
Interested applicants are strongly encouraged to submit a cover letter with updated resume to the EtonHouse Group Human Resources Department email@example.com
You may also contact EtonHouse International Education Group HR Team at +65 6229 5761