Principal Delivery Lead (Secondary)
Location: Based at Ark Schools’ London head office Holborn, central London. Moving to Shepherds Bush, West London in January 2020. Some travel between schools across UK
Salary details: £45,000 – £50,000 per annum depending on experience + plus career average pension scheme + other benefits
Vacancy type: Permanent, 37.5 hours per week
Closing date: 20th November 2019
Start date: Spring/ Summer term 2020
Interview date: Thursday 5th December 2019
About the role:
The Principal Delivery Lead (Secondary) will work as part of the Programme Delivery Management team to develop the successful implementation of the Mathematics Mastery programme.
The role holder will:
- Be responsible for the successful implementation for the Mathematics Mastery programme.
- Support school recruitment in your regional area and school group.
- Manage external relationships with school leaders
- Experience of leadership or programme development in a mathematics or education-related organisation.
- Highly effective and confident practitioner and leader.
- At least five years teaching experience across at least two key stages.
- Track record of providing professional development to teachers, including coaching, mentoring and training.
- Qualified to teach in the UK and qualified to degree level.
Ark is an international charity, transforming lives through education. We exist to give every young person, regardless of their background, a great education and real choices in life. In the UK, we are a network of 37 schools, educating around 27,500 pupils in areas where we can make the biggest difference. Through Ark Ventures, we incubate, launch and scale initiatives that address some of the most intractable issues in education and society, both in the UK and around the world.
Ark Curriculum Partnerships is a new entity bringing together English Mastery, Mathematics Mastery, Science Mastery and the Ark Music Programme. These programmes already work with over 550 schools across the UK to transform the way in which the subjects are taught.
- 27 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- 11% employer pension contribution
- Flexible working
- We are committed to providing high-quality professional learning throughout your career with us and offer a variety of training sessions and experiences designed to meet your needs
- Access to Ark Rewards scheme offering savings from over 3,000 major retailers, interest-free loans of up to £5,000 available for season tickets or a bicycle and gym discounts offering up to 40% off your local gym
How to apply:
Apply via our online portal with a CV and cover letter. If you would like to have an informal and confidential discussion about the role please contact Elizabeth Bridgett, email@example.com
Early applications are encouraged; we reserve the right to close this vacancy if we find the right candidate.
Ark is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people in our academies. In order to meet this responsibility, we follow a rigorous selection process. This process is outlined here, but can be provided in more detail if requested. All successful candidates will be subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check.