Leger Education Trust and the Academy Governing Body are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic, motivated and highly talented individual to lead Campsmount Academy at this exciting time. This dynamic and inspirational leader will work closely with our CEO to meet our vision of ‘truly great students in truly great schools’.
The successful applicant will lead within a dedicated and committed Trust providing direction and support to highly motivated staff within the Academy. They will be forward looking and focused on the well-being and progress of each student ensuring each one reaches their full potential. A clear vision for the Academy is essential alongside the personal skills and resilience to meet the challenges.
Campsmount Academy is a successful 11-18 Academy located on fantastic grounds in the North West of Doncaster. The numbers on role have significantly improved in recent years as the School is now substantially over subscribed and popular within the community. The last Ofsted judgement was ‘Good’ in all areas and as a result the Academy has moved from a Single Academy in 2018 to a Sponsor Multi Academy Trust with currently 4 individual Academies and a clear growth plan.
We are looking for an exceptional Principal:
• with a proven track record in Academy leadership and the vision and energy to lead the Academy on its improvement journey
• who is committed to excellence in teaching and learning and will challenge, inspire and motivate staff and pupils
• that is passionate in providing a creative, lively curriculum linked to both the Academy’s and Trust’s aims and vision
• with excellent communication and relationship skills, and who is receptive and approachable
• with drive, enthusiasm, imagination and commitment to nurture a safe, happy, inclusive and effective learning environment
• who has experience of working successfully in partnership with parents, governors and the local community in order to further develop the Academy’s strong collaborative ethos
• a commitment to both pupil and staff wellbeing
Please submit your application using the application form with a supporting letter, which should tell us how you satisfy the person specification and how you feel you would be an outstanding candidate.
Please return your completed application form and covering letter to: HYoung@legereducationtrust.com
Deadline for Applications: Friday 27th March, 9am
Interviews: Wednesday 1stApril & Thursday 2nd April
All potential applicants are encouraged to visit the Academy to meet the team and more importantly our great students. Please e-mail Helen Young at HYoung@legereducationtrust.com to book one of these sessions:
• Tuesday 17th March 9am – 10.30am
• Tuesday 24th March 9am – 10.30am
• Tuesday 24th March 3.30 – 5pm
The Trustees of Leger Education Trust are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service.