WHAT IS SISA?
Stellart International School of Arts (SISA) is an international high school specializing in arts and design located in South China. Our vision is to become a leading institution in China in helping rising stars in arts and design to discover and nurture their potentials while developing their core competencies that are crucial for facing the future.
At SISA, we value creativity and diversity. We encourage students to embrace and develop their interests and passions, stay curious and persistent in their pursuit, and be not afraid of being creative and unique.
At SISA, we have a distinctive school culture that values on co-learning, collaboration, leadership and communication. We hope to nourish the true change agents of this rapidly changing society.
At SISA, we make artistic dreams come true.
SISA’s core curriculum has both academic and artistic components, which will lay a solid foundation for students’ future education and career pursuits. Following the A-Levels and BTEC Foundation Diploma in Art and Design requirements, students will be able to create a flexible study module with a focus on the arts whilst meeting the academic requirements for university entrance.
Our goal is to provide the foundation for students to set out for the world as lifelong learners.
SISA is located at the heart of the rapidly-developing Guangdong-Hong Kong-Macau Greater Bay Area. Conveniently located near the Guangzhou South Railway Station, it is highly accessible to Hong Kong, Macau, Shenzhen, Zhuhai by the high-speed train – all within an hour.
There are the soon-to-be-finished light rail stations within five-minute walk from the school, with metro trains connecting to Guangzhou and Foshan CBD, as well as multiple shopping malls and supermarkets within 30-minute drive from the school.
We are now recruiting the principal for the school.
1. Establish and promote high-standard academic performance and code of conduct for all staff and students.
2. Be a representative of the school and its values while working with staff, students’ parents, and stakeholders alike. Bring the school motto and core values to become every part of school life for staff and students.
3. Design the annual master schedule for academic programs, ensuring the sequential learning experiences for students are consistent with the school’s philosophy.
4. Supervise academic programs as well as extracurricular activities and curriculum development. We would like to ensure the sequential learning experiences for students are consistent with the school’s philosophy. This includes, but not limited to, the evaluation of lesson plans and course material, class performance monitoring, and coordination of staff learning groups to encourage continuous improvement if necessary.
5. Establish clear evaluation and selection procedures on instructional materials and equipment, responsible for evaluation when proposal arises. The principal can broaden school’s international networks.
6. Maintaining an inclusive, co-learning and collaborative environment for all staff and students.
7. Demonstrate a professional work ethic when working with students, parents and school personnel. Encourage students and teacher to achieve their greatest potential academically and spiritually.
1. Master Degree (or higher) with a minimum 5 years of experience in art and education industry.
2. Management experience in high school or International Schools is preferred.
3. Familiarity with the art education industry and/or international schools in China is preferred.
4. Have an international perspective and able to integrate Chinese and Western cultures.
5. Strong intercultural communication skills and co-ordination skill.
6. Enthusiasm in education with professional working style
7. Experience in A-Level and BTEC is preferred.