We are seeking a proven, exceptional headteacher who will inspire us, challenge us and set high aspirations for, and expectations of, everyone at our Academy.
We are looking for someone who:
• Has a demonstrable record of raising standards;
• Can create and embed a values-driven culture, vision and ethos;
• Is motivated by care for others, a desire to stretch and challenge and remove barriers to success; and
• Wants to develop an Academy which is at the heart of the community it serves, producing young people with the qualifications, skills and aptitude they need to succeed in our region and beyond.
We are proud to offer:
• Enthusiastic and able students, dedicated staff and engaged, supportive governors and parents;
• An ‘outward looking’ Academy Trust with ambition for its future and for working with others to ensure the best possible education for, and development of, our young people; and
• A creative and innovative culture keen to explore new ways of working to meet fresh challenges and exploit opportunities.
We would invite any interested candidates to visit our Academy and meet with the Chair of Governors during w/c 4 March 2019
Closing Date: 9am Friday 15 March 2019
Selection Centre Dates: Monday 1 & Tuesday 2 April 2019 (shortlisted candidates will attend both dates)
For an application pack, to arrange a visit, or for further information please contact Mrs Linda Alder on 0191 433 4026 or at email@example.com