Grafham Grange School is a day and residential school for boys aged 11-16 with SEMH as their primary identified need. The school is located in the beautiful Surrey Countryside, 20 minutes from Guildford. There are current plans to make the school co-educational from September 2019.
With our committed support and guidance, our students manage to overcome significant barriers to learning, acquiring the skills, qualifications and competencies required for them to play a full and active role in society and build themselves positive futures.
Grafham Grange School has been part of the Orchard Hill College Academy Trust since January 2018, as part of the Surrey and Sussex Regional Hub. As an outstanding provider and Academy sponsor, Orchard Hill College has a strong track record for making a positive impact within the local community it serves.
You will be ambitious for our students’ success, a proven leader either at Deputy or Headteacher level and have a track record in successfully implementing sustainable school improvement.
You will need to:
- be a highly capable leader, with a clear sense of vision, strategic thinking and purpose
- be an exceptional classroom practitioner, with experience in the field of SEND and, ideally, SEMH
- have recent and relevant experience of highly effective leadership and a strong track record in raising standards
- have a full understanding of processes involving children in care, child protection and safeguarding and be committed to working in partnership
- be collegiate, responsive, highly approachable and have the ability to inspire colleagues, pupils and their families
We can offer:
- the opportunity to develop skills and experience within a family of providers
- staff and an executive team who are committed and dedicated to success
- support and guidance from Orchard Hill College and Academy Trust
Orchard Hill College and Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Visits to the school are essential. Please contact the school office to arrange a tour of Grafham Grange: http://grafham-grange.co.uk/
Please visit https://www.orchardhill.ac.uk/jobs/job-vacancies/ for further details, and send your completed application form to email@example.com. Please note that CV applications will not be considered.
Closing Date for applications: 5pm on Tuesday 17 April 2018
Selection process and Interview: w/c 23 April 2018