South Pennine Academies are seeking an outstanding person for the post of Principal to lead Greenacres Primary Academy based in Oldham. The successful candidate will believe passionately that all children, regardless of background can make strong academic and personal progress, and succeed.
We are seeking a Principal to lead Greenacres Primary Academy who will available to start May 2020.
Jane Acklam, the CEO of our Trust will lead strategically with you in this role. We are looking for a leader with special qualities, who will benefit from this strong partnership. If you are the person we are looking for you will have the following leadership skills:
· Competence and expertise at a high level already
· You will have a strong sense of what brings success in schools with high levels of disadvantage and be able to demonstrate a clear track record of raising performance and of partnership working
· Strong belief in building professional capital in all staff
· A deep understanding of what works in teaching and how to improve teaching quality
· Strategic leadership of significant school-wide improvement
· Raising standards of student academic and personal achievement
· Confident and uncompromising leadership of behaviour, attitudes to learning and parental engagement
· Outstanding communication in both speech and writing
· An unfaltering commitment to student and staff development
· Holding staff to account, quality assurance and effective appraisal.
If you think you would be the right person for the role then we would love to hear from you!
For further information about our Trust and Greenacres academy please visit our website:
Please apply by the closing date outlined below.
Closing Date – 9am Monday 23rd September 2019
Interview Dates – Tuesday 1st October and Wednesday 2nd October 2019