REF NO: ED 17448
Due to the retirement of our current Principal, the Governing Body is seeking to appoint a Principal who is an inspirational, highly skilled and effective leader with a track record for improving whole school performance. You will work with us to take the 3-19 Learning Campus to its next stage of development.
We are seeking
• An inspirational practitioner with high expectations of all students and staff
• Passionate about the through school model (3-19)
• Dedicated to achieving high standards, with a desire for continuous improvement in teaching, learning and assessment
• Committed to the further development of the Creative & Media Studio School
Netherhall Learning Campus is;
• Made up of a nursery, infant, junior and high school and the Creative and Media Studio School
• Proud to have examination results which have improved year on year
• Considered to be “good” by Ofsted
• Governed by a highly supportive experienced Governing Body
To accommodate informal visits to the campus two open days have been arranged for the 9th and 10th October 2017. Please contact Joanne Ainley to arrange a time for your visit on 01484 382140.
To apply for this job please download and complete the attached Application Form along with Job Description and Personnel Specification attached.
Completed applications are to be return via post to Elizabeth Rowlands at Kirkgate Buildings, Byram Street, Huddersfield, HD1 1BY or by email to – Elizabeth.email@example.com
Please note we operate safer recruitment and we do not accept CVs or CV attachments. All applicants must complete an application form in full. All appointments are subject to the receipt of satisfactory references.
Closing date; 9.00am Monday 23rd October 2017
The post involves working with children and therefore if successful you will be required to apply for a disclosure of criminal records at enhanced level. Kirklees Council is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults. We undertake to make any reasonable adjustments to a job or workplace to counteract any disadvantages a disabled person may face.
’’SUCCESS FOR ALL’’
Netherhall Learning Campus High School, Nether Hall Avenue, Huddersfield, HD5 9PG Telephone: 01484 382140